(applied since May 25, 2018)
2. What data we collect about you
Personal data that we collect and process means personal data that you directly provide to us in connection with the services on our website. In doing so, we always collect and process only those data that are necessary to achieve a certain legal purpose, and we do not process them further in a way that is inconsistent with the purpose for which they were collected, unless otherwise prescribed by law or based on the user’s consent.
This data may include:
- first and second name
- e-mail address
- home address
- phone number
- data about your current location
The company collects some or all of the above personal data solely based on your consent. Consent is considered a voluntary, special, informed and unambiguous expression of desire by which a statement or a clear affirmative action gives consent to the processing of personal data for specific purposes (so-called opt-in). Please note that you can withdraw your consent at any time, but from the moment of withdrawal you will not be able to use the services available on the website www.lumini.hr
Consent is withdrawn by notifying the Company, i.e. by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in our newsletter.
3. The purpose of collecting and processing your data
The company collects and processes personal data in order to provide you with the services you are looking for, such as receiving newsletters, issuing Lumini Club cards, organizing various prize-winning games, etc. We collect and process data for marketing purposes to offer you customized content and advertising and to understand how you use our services to improve your user experience.
The Company will not use the collected data for automated decision-making, which includes the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects related to an individual.
4. Sharing of personal data that you have provided to us
The company undertakes to keep the personal data you have provided us confidential and will not distribute, publish, forward it to third parties (which includes third parties in other countries and international organizations) for use, or make it available to any third party in any other way without your prior consent. However, the Company may share all or some of the personal data it collects with the judicial authorities of the Republic of Croatia, in cases prescribed by law.
5. Period of collection of personal data that you have provided to us
We will collect and process your data as long as you use our services and as long as you have not withdrawn the consent to the processing of personal data that you have provided to us.
6. Your rights (access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, objection)
- The right to access data – you can request access to your personal data from us, i.e. you have the right to receive information about whether we are processing personal data relating to you.
- Right to rectification – if the personal data relating to you are incorrect, you have the right (without undue delay) to obtain the rectification of this data, as well as to supplement it if it is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data without undue delay and under the conditions specified in the applicable regulations on data protection;
- The right to restriction of processing – you have the right to obtain restriction of processing of personal data under the conditions specified in the applicable regulations on data protection.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transfer it to another data controller without interference from our side. If technically feasible, you have the right to direct transfer of your personal data to another controller.
- The right to object – you have the right at any time, based on your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data that you have provided to us. In this case, we may no longer process personal data, unless we prove that there are compelling legitimate reasons for processing that go beyond your interests, rights and freedoms or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. If personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent related to such direct marketing. We emphasize that if you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data may no longer be processed for such purposes.
Cookies are small files that your browser saves on the disk when you visit a website. This allows our site to recognize your computer the next time you visit us in order to offer you a personalized experience during your visit accordingly.
Cookies are not aimed at tracking the user and do not follow everything the user does and are not a malicious code or virus. Also, cookies are not related to unwanted messages or spam, cannot store passwords and are not intended for advertisements or advertising.
Information such as your name or email address will not be saved – websites cannot access your personal data and files on your computer.
By turning off cookies, you decide whether to allow cookies to be stored on your computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your Internet browser.
You are authorized to prohibit receiving cookies by selecting that option in the Tools/Options menu in your browser.
8. Video surveillance system
We warn our visitors that the Lumini Shopping Center facility, together with the outdoor parking areas, is under video surveillance. The video surveillance system is used to protect the safety of visitors, workers and all other persons who are in the Lumini Shopping Center, to prevent fires and/or other natural disasters and to protect property located in the recording perimeter.
The cameras record only moving images without sound and do not record or store any audio recordings, and are located in the parking lot, at the entrances and in the common areas of the Lumini Shopping Center facility. When entering the recording perimeter, there is a visible sign “FACILITY UNDER VIDEO SURVEILLANCE”. The notice also contains data on the data controller and his/her contact data.
Video camera recordings are stored for a period of 8-10 days and after that they are automatically deleted, except in the case that an individual event recorded on the video recording is for justified reasons in accordance with Article 29. The Act on the Implementation of the General Regulation on Data Protection (Official Gazette 42/2018) (for example, for the purpose of evidence in court proceedings) is not stored separately on a special medium. In this case, the data controller will make an official note about the exact reasons for storing the data, as well as the time for which the data will be stored.
The right of access to personal data obtained by the video surveillance system belongs to the responsible person of the manager and/or executor of personal data via video surveillance. The right of access to personal data collected through the video surveillance system is exercised in accordance with the Act on the Implementation of the General Regulation on Data Protection (Official Gazette 42/2018).
Video surveillance is carried out 24/7.
9. Third parties
Our website contains links that lead to other websites. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of data collected by those websites through their use. Please read the privacy statements carefully that apply to those websites.
11. Who to approach
If you have any questions, write to our data protection service at Ulica grada Lipika 15, 42204 Donji Kneginec, Turčin or to the e-mail address [email protected]
According to Art. 34. 34 of the Act on the Implementation of the General Regulation on Data Protection, you have the right to submit a request for the determination of a violation of rights to the Agency for the Protection of Personal Data, at the address Martićeva ulica 14, 10000 Zagreb or at the e-mail address [email protected].